Vegan Savoury Breakfast Muffins
The perfect grab-and-go snack. Packed with healthy fats and protein, great for breakfast or post workout!
- 210g Self Raising Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 100g Oats
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tbs Chopped Chives
- 5 Sun-dried Tomatoes, chopped small
- 8 Olives, chopped small, plus a few extra for toppings
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 3 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds, plus a few extra for topping
- 2 tbsp Maca Powder
- 1-2 Scoops Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
- 140g Extra Firm Tofu, patted dry
- 50g Vegan Cheese, Grated
- 3 tbsp Chia Seed or Flax Seed, ground
- 360ml Non Dairy Milk
- 120ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees C & line your muffin tray with 9 muffin cases.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the dry ingredients & mix well.
- In a separate bowl or jug mix together the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and mix together well.
- Spoon around 3 tbsp of the muffin mixture into the muffin cases, the top with half a cherry tomato, a few pieces of olive & some pumpkin seeds.
- Place the tray into the oven for 25-30 minutes.