1 min read
Peanut Butter Jelly Bars
75g coconut oil, melted
150g smooth peanut butter
80ml maple syrup
70ml almond milk
200g rolled oats
4 scoops Wild Strawberry Clean Lean Protein
200g strawberry jam
Rewind back in time with an old classic with a Nuzest twist. A combination of sweet jam and salty peanuts, these peanut butter jelly bars are truly divine and nutritious.
- Preheat oven to 200/180°c fan and line a loaf tin with parchment.
- To a bowl add the coconut oil, peanut butter, maple syrup and almond milk and stir to combine.
- Add the oats to a blender and blitz to form a flour. Pour into the mixture, followed by the protein powder and mix to form a thick dough.
- Press 2/3 of the dough into the prepared tin. Spoon the jam on top and smooth out, then finally crumble over the last 1/3 of the dough, pressing down a little.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden.
- Allow to cool in the tin for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.