1 min read
White Chocolate and Raspberry Magnum Style Oats
Overnight protein oats get a glow up with a layer of raspberry chia jam and a hard white chocolate shell. It’s like eating a magnum but for breakfast!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Chilling Time: Minimum 90 minutes, best left overnight
KCAL: 527 Protein: 20.3g Carbohydrates: 54.9g Fat: 25.6g
Overnight Oats Ingredients:
- 40g Oats
- 1 tbsp Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 140ml Dairy Free Milk
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
Chia Jam Ingredients:
- 75g Frozen Raspberries
- ½ tbsp Chia Seeds
- ½ tbsp Maple Syrup
White Chocolate Shell Ingredients:
- 30g Dairy Free White Chocolate
- Place all of the overnight oat ingredients into a small bowl and mix together until combined. Set aside to thicken up - it will be quite runny at this point.
- To make the chia jam, add all of the ingredients to a small saucepan and simmer for 5 – 10 minutes, stirring and crushing the raspberries throughout with the back of a spoon.
- Pour the overnight oat mixture into a ramekin and top with a layer of the chia jam.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave in 20 – 30 second bursts as not to burn it. Once melted, pour over the jam layer and refrigerate to harden.
- Top with optional fresh raspberries and hemp seeds and enjoy!