1 scoop of Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
100g pumpkin purée - cooked flesh of a pumpkin, blended to a purée
Pumpkin spice (1 tsp cinnamon, pinch of ground nutmeg, cloves, and ginger)
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 egg whites
45g wholegrain rolled oats
120ml plant-based milk
Stumped with what to do with your leftover pumpkins? Why not try these pumpkin pancakes with an added seasonal twist!
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender
- Heat a frying pan on a medium heat with a small amount of coconut oil
- Pour rounds of pancake batter into the pan.
- Cook until the tops are covered with bubbles and edges look firm. Flip and cook for another minute or two
- Repeat until all batter has been used
- Serve with maple syrup or honey, and your favourite toppings.