Pumpkin Chai Protein Pancakes
Stumped with what to do with your leftover pumpkins? Why not try these pumpkin pancakes with an added festive twist!
- 1 scoop of Clean Lean Protein Chai, Turmeric + Maca
- 100g pumpkin purée - cooked flesh of a pumpkin, blended to a purée.
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 egg whites
- 45g wholegrain rolled oats
- 120ml plant-based milk.
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender
- Heat a frying pan on a medium heat with a small amount of coconut oil
- Pour rounds of pancake batter into the pan.
- Cook until the tops are covered with bubbles and edges look firm. Flip and cook for another minute or two
- Repeat until all batter has been used
- Serve with maple syrup or honey, and your favourite toppings.