1 min read
Pumpkin Chai Protein Pancakes
Stumped with what to do with your leftover pumpkins? Why not try these pumpkin pancakes with an added seasonal twist!
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender
- Heat a frying pan on a medium heat with a small amount of coconut oil
- Pour rounds of pancake batter into the pan.
- Cook until the tops are covered with bubbles and edges look firm. Flip and cook for another minute or two
- Repeat until all batter has been used
- Serve with maple syrup or honey, and your favourite toppings.