1 min read
Berry and Banana Kids Multinutrient Pancakes
3 bananas (very ripe)
3 eggs, or 3 chia/flax eggs for a vegan alternative
3 tbsp self-raising flour
3 tbsp Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff
1 tbsp chia seeds
Butter or extra virgin olive oil for cooking
Blueberries, banana, sliced strawberries or raspberries
Honey or maple syrup for a vegan alternative
These berry banana powerhouse pancakes are the perfect breakfast for the whole family - super quick, fun and full of goodness!!
- Mash bananas in a bowl
- Add eggs and mix well
- Add flour, Kids Good Stuff and chia seeds. Mix until just combined
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and brush with butter or extra virgin olive oil.
- Pour batter into pan and flip when bubbles begin to pop on the top of the pancake. Allow to cook until underside is golden brown and remove from pan.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Place pancakes on a plate and decorate with your choice of toppings.