Nuzest Affiliate FAQs
1. What is a Nuzest Affiliate?
A Nuzest affiliate is someone who is authentic, transparent and wants to help spread the word of Nuzest. You’ll be a true Nuzest fan, keen to share the brand and our story with your audience. Nuzest affiliates get early access to content, 20% off personal orders and a 10% discount code for their audience. As well as 10% commission for every sale they generate.
2. Brand Affiliate Rules
- You must be 18 or older to be an Nuzest affiliate.
- Do not share your affiliate code or link on any Nuzest social channels or posts.
- Similarly, do not post your affiliate code on any posts or social channels of Nuzest wholesale accounts, affiliates, or retailers who carry our products. Do not sell any Nuzest items yourself, including at any events of any kind.
- Do not share your personal discount code. You do not make any sales commission from it. We will be monitoring the code usage and any unusual activity will be flagged.
- Remember to help spread the Nuzest message and create a supportive environment amongst the other affiliates.
- Always be kind, supportive and respectful to other affiliates.
3. Sales & Commission Structure
Making commission on sales
You can make commission on sales in two ways:
- A customer uses your unique affiliate code by adding it themselves at their checkout.
- A customer clicks on your unique referral link and then makes a purchase. This link can be in your social media bios or on your website, and will direct them to the Nuzest website. If someone purchases within 7 days of clicking your link, this will be recorded as a sale for you.
*There is no lifetime association attached to your account, you will only receive commission if a customer uses your link or code, cookies will be reset after 7 days.
How do I earn a higher commission percentage?
We offer affiliates the opportunity to move to a higher commission tier based upon the number of orders referred. If you refer more than 20 orders in a month for a period of 3 months we will increase your commission earnings to 12%.
How do I receive commission?
We pay ambassador commissions via PayPal to make the payment process as easy as possible. This is a safe, free service which is quick and easy to sign up for. To apply to be a Nuzest affiliate in the first place, you’re going to need a PayPal account. Sign up to PayPal here: PayPal
Whilst signing up for the program, you’ll need to enter your PayPal email address into the correct field: “PayPal email”. This is the email associated with your PayPal account.
Is there a sales quota for affiliates?
You're in control so you decide what it means to be a Nuzest affiliate. If you want to earn high commissions, it’s going to take a little more work. However, we’re aware of how life can get in the way so if you go through a period of inactivity, that's no problem, we’ll be here to support you when you get back.
How can I track the sales I have generated & my commission?
Just log into your Shopify Collabs affiliate account and you’ll be able to access all of your tracking and commission information there.
What should I do if I think I'm missing commission?
Please reach out to email@example.com if you think there’s an issue with your account and/or commission. Be sure to attach any supporting documents so we can investigate it, as well as your affiliate account and PayPal email.
4. Your Affiliate Account on Shopify Collabs
Shopify Collabs account information
The first step after signing up is logging onto your Shopify Collabs account. This will be your go to for everything you could possibly need! Here you can find your:
- Affiliate offer
- Affiliate code
- Affiliate link
- Account details (Address, Phone number, etc.)
- Link visits, sales and earnings
- Payment information and history
- If you forget your password, make sure you click the “Forgot Your Password” button.
5. Your Affiliate Code & Link
Is it possible to change my code?
Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to change your code.
Can my discount be used in conjunction with other discounts?
Unfortunately no! Customers will only be able to check out on the Nuzest site using one discount code. This also applies to your shopping link, where the commission for the sale will be negated if another code is used.
My affiliate code didn't work, what do I do?
Sorry you’re having trouble with your account! Email us at email@example.com and we’ll look into this for you.
6. How do I cancel my account?
If you wish to cancel your affiliate account and leave the program, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll handle this for you. We'll be sorry to see you go, but we understand & thank you for being part of our affiliate community. Let's keep in touch.