Nuzest Nutrition Ltd, Trading As, Nuzest UK/Europe
At Nuzest UK/Europe, we are committed to preserving the privacy of our supporters and website visitors. We recognise that when you provide us with information about yourself you’re trusting us to act in a responsible manner and we’re committed to making sure we earn that trust. Our policy for how we use the information you provide us, or that we collect through your use of our site, is set out below.
- INTRODUCTION This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site www.nuzest.co.uk or www.nuzest.eu. NUZEST NUTRITION LIMITED, trading as Nuzest UK/Europe, is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).Nuzest Nutrition Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) to process personal data and you can view the registration on the ICO’s website under the Data Protection Register hereContact DetailsOur full details are:Full name of legal entity: NUZEST NUTRITION LIMITEDEmail address: email@example.comPostal address: Nuzest Nutrition, The Workstation, Paternoster Row Sheffield, S1 2BXTelephone number: 01306 646554
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT GROUNDS DO WE PROCESS IT? Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA We may collect data about you by you providing the data directly to us (for example by filling in forms on our site or by sending us emails). We may automatically collect certain data from you as you use our website by using cookies and similar technologies.We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU, advertising networks such as Facebook based outside the EU, such as search information providers such as Google based outside the EU, providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
- PLACEThe Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
- DATA RETENTIONThe Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data.
- THE RIGHTS OF USERSUnder data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent. You can see more about these rights at:https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/ If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at email@example.com, You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.If you wish to do any of the following:
- Request a copy of the personal data we hold about you
- Update the personal data we hold about you
- Delete the personal data we hold about you
- Object to the way we are processing your data and request its processing is restricted
- Obtain a digital copy of your data (for portability)
- Withdraw consent for your data to be used
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your request.
Nuzest Nutrition Limited will aim to provide the relevant data within 14 days.
Nuzest Nutrition Limited will always verify the identity of anyone making a subject access request before handing over any information
- CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on May 23, 2018.
- CONTACT US If you have any queries or concerns regarding the use of your data or this policy, then please contact email@example.com We will make all efforts to deal with any requests or concerns as speedily as possible.