- ½ cup raw oat grouts-soaked in filtered water overnight
- 2 dates, pitted-soaked in ¼ cup filtered water overnight
- 1 tsp chia seeds-soaked overnight with the dates
- ¼ avocado
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp vanilla powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp Just Natural or Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 4 - 5 soaked pecans (optional)
- Strain oat grouts from soaking water and rinse thoroughly.
- Add oat grouts along with all other ingredients, including soaking water from dates and chia seeds, to a blender and pulse until combined. You may need to scrape down the sides a few times to help ingredients blend. The texture should still be slightly chewy, but in a good way.
This can be eaten cold and raw or heated slightly on low heat in winter.
Top with any nuts, seeds or fruits you like.