- 375g gluten-free plain flour (xanthan-gum free)
- 75g (or 6 scoops) of Nuzest Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 2 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 200g sugar
- 250ml olive oil
- 2 eggs, beaten (room temperature)
- 1 egg - white only
- 3/4 tsp natural vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp natural almond essence
- Preheat oven to 180oC.
- In a bowl mix flour, Clean Lean Protein and the baking powder, set aside.
- Mix the oil and sugar until fully combined. Add the egg and essences and mix until combined.
- Fold in the beaten egg white.
- Gradually add the flour and beat until just combined. The mixture should look like a pile of crumbs. Scoop out handfuls and knead together in small amounts before kneading the whole lot together.
- Roll/press the mixture out on a floured surface to your desired thickness.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut shapes and transfer them to a lined baking tray. Place in the freezer for 10 mins before baking.
- Bake 10-12 mins, keeping an eye on them around the 9-10 minute mark to make sure that they don’t brown too much.