- 1 can rinsed black beans
- 2 baby peppers (½ cup chopped)
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 cup baby spinach, packed tightly
- ¾ cup oats
- ½ cup Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
- Whiz black beans, peppers, onion, soy sauce, and spinach in a blender. The mixture shouldn’t be completely smooth but still retain a few small chunks.
- Combine the oats and protein and hand mix (with your hands!) through the mixture.
- Form into patties.
- Pan fry in a litte oil or brush with oil and bake at 180°C for approx 15-20min.