- 1 cup of gluten-free old fashioned oats
- 2 scoops (25g) Nuzest Clean Lean Protein
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp coconut extract
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or non-dairy milk of your choice)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1/2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Optional toppings: chopped almonds, shredded coconut, sugar-free chocolate sauce, stevia packets
1. In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together (except for toppings).
2. Divide the mixture (1 cup each) between 2 bowls, mugs, or mason jars. Cover and refrigerate overnight (or for at least 2 hours) so the oats soften and absorb the liquid.
3. Just before serving, add toppings and enjoy cold, or gently heat in a saucepan for a speedy winter warmer!