Chase The Sun Challenge T's & C's
Nuzest Strive & Thrive Strava Challenge
This Challenge (the "Challenge") and competition (the “Competition”) is open to entrants aged 18+ only. The Challenge opens at 00.01hrs on 04.06.2020 and closes at 23.59hrs on 14.06.2020. Entrants who complete the challenge (the "finishers") will each receive the option to redeem a Nuzest Shaker plus 3 x Clean Lean Protein 25g sachets (Rich Chocolate, Wild Strawberry and Smooth Vanilla) flavours subject to availability, by just paying the postage and packaging (subject to availability limited to 5,000), in addition there will be a 25% Discount Voucher redeemable at www.nuzest.co.uk. By participating in the Challenge, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the full terms and conditions
The Nuzest Strive & Thrive Strava Challenge, is for Strava members to complete 3 hours of recorded activity within the challenge period. All completers of the Challenge are given the opportunity to redeem by entering in their email address and opting in to accept Nuzest's Data Policy and Terms and Conditions as well as opting in to receive marketing communications from Nuzest.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the Challenge, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and all entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Promoter: Nuzest Nutrition Ltd, Tower Bridge House, St Katherine’s Way, London, EW1 1DD
How to Enter
Eligibility: The Challenge and Competition is open to Strava users aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, its agents and anyone professionally connected with this Challenge and Competition.
Entry: Entry to the Challenge and Competition is available upon use of Strava. The Challenge starts and ends based on each user’s local time zone. Manual entries, or rides marked ‘Private’ will not count towards your challenge effort. All activities logged during the Challenge period must be uploaded to Strava no later than three days after the challenge ends.
- No purchase necessary.
- Entry Period: Opens at 00.01hrs on 04.06.2020, closes at 23.59hrs on 14.06.2020.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Challenge. Entrants who do not give correct details will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for entries or claims which for technical or other reasons are not entered correctly or are lost. Incomplete entries will not qualify for the Challenge.
Reward & Prize Information
- Reward: Each Finisher will each receive the option to redeem a Nuzest Shaker plus 3 x Clean Lean Protein 25g sachets (1 x Rich Chocolate, 1 x Wild Strawberry and 1 x Smooth Vanilla) by just paying the postage and packaging (subject to availability limited to 5,000), in addition there will be a 25% Discount Voucher redeemable at www.nuzest.co.uk The unique discount voucher can only be used once per person. Only one discount voucher can be redeemed per single transaction. The offer excludes the purchase of gift cards. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. We reserve the right to withdraw, alter or decline this offer without prior notice. The Discount Voucher expires 30 days from the date of issue.
- Notification: Finishers will be notified by Strava upon completion of the Challenge period and directed to claim the prize via email.
Our Right to Use Information About You
- Any personal information provided by entrants will be collected, stored and processed by or on behalf of the Promoter strictly under the General Protection Data Regulation (2018).
- An entrant’s personal details may be used for the marketing purposes of the Promoter only if an entrant has opted in to receiving future marketing mailings from the Promoter or for any other purpose agreed by an entrant. If an entrant would like to stop receiving messages from the Promoter, he/she can use the unsubscribe button provided in an email from the Promoter.
- Other than its agencies and third party suppliers who are contracted to administer the Competition, the Promoter will not pass entrant’s details on to any third party unless otherwise required to do so by law.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Competition or the awarding of Prizes, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its agents reserve the right at its sole discretion not to consider, and to exclude or disqualify any entry that they deem to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Challenge, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of or inappropriate with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Challenge (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise); (v) any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of the rewards.
- To the full extent permitted by law and excluding death or personal injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and any of their personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any entrant in connection with the Competition or Prize, including without limitation: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death.
- The Challenge and the terms and conditions will be governed by the English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Challenge will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Nuzest Nutrition Ltd, Tower Bridge House, St Katherine’s Way, London, EW1 1DD